Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Blog Assignment

This has been the best class for me. I enrolled in this class with minimum to no knowledge of computers and I am leaving this class with a great deal of technology information that I can apply to my teaching career. I have learned how to do things like hyperlink, create documents using Internet resources, insert pictures into documents, spreadsheets, and even create databases. I have also learned how to Blog and make Power points. Most importantly, I have learned how crucial technology is in educating our children. With all the skills I have learned in this class, I will feel confident in guiding my students through the world of technology. I can show them how technology is your freind and is a useful tool, just as this class has done for me.

No comments: